KASHMIR | SHOGRAN | NEELUM
KASHMIR | SHOGRAN | NEELUM
• Kashmir Abshaar
• Red Fort
• Dhani Waterfall
• Chilhana Checkpost
• Kutton Abshaar
• Keran LoC Area
• Upper Neelum (optional)
• Dosut Shardha
• Shardha Ruins
• Ghari Habibullah
• Shesha Mor
• Kunhar River
• Neelum River
• Kewai Abshaar
• Shogran Valley
• Siri Paye Meadows
• Khanpur Dam
TOUR DEPARTURE SUMMERY:
– Every Friday Departure From Karachi (Via BUS/TRAIN)
– Every Saturday Departure From Karachi (Via AEROPLANE)
– Every Sunday Departure From Islamabad
PACKAGE PRICE (PER PERSON):
– PKR 26,000/- (Excluding 2 Nights of Islamabad)
– PKR 30,000/- (Including 2 Nights of Islamabad)
COUPLE ROOM SHARING CHARGES:
– PKR 8,000/- ISB Package
– PKR 12,000/- for Karachi or with Islamabad Nights
– Up to 2 years stay free (no seat).
– 2-7 Years Kids will be charge 50% of event fee (Basic ISB Package). Will be allotted folding seats during the trip and will accommodate with parents in Hotel.
• Two Meals a Day (Breakfast & Dinner)
• Hotel Accommodation (3/4 Person Sharing)
• A-Grade Transport (Grand Cabins / Saloon Coasters 4C)
• Jeep Charges for Shogran only
• Service of a Guide
• Fuel, Toll Taxes, Parkings
• Basic First Aid Kit
𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗟 𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗥𝗬:
Day 01: (Friday)
– Departure form Karachi
Day 02: (Saturday)
– Arrival at Rawalpindi station/ Bus terminal
– Travel to hotel by your own (Uber | Careem)
Pick is also available on request (charges applied).
– Night Stay ISB/RWP for Karachi Package Guest
– Dinner at hotel in Islamabad for Karachi members 10:00 PM
DAY 03: (Sunday)
– Departure for Neelum Valley
– Breakfast on the way.
– Kashmir waterfall
– Dhani waterfall
– Neelum Jhelum Hydropower
-Arrival & Check-in Keran
-Dinner & Overnight stay in Keran.
Day 04: (Monday)
– Breakfast call
– Visit Pak-India LoC
– Departure for Sharda.
– Visit Sharda Ruins & Sharda Bazar.
– Spend some time at the Neelum River
– Back to Hotel.
– Dinner & Overnight stay in Keran.
Day 05: (Tuesday)
– Departure for Balakot
– Visit Kutton | Kundal Shahi waterfall
– Short Stop at Muzaffarabad, Muzaffarabad Top & Pir Chinasi.
– Arrival Balakot & Check-in at Hotel.
– Dinner & Overnight stay in Balakot.
DAY 06: (Wednesday)
– Move to Kewai Abshaar
– Get into 4X4 Jeeps
– Visit Shogran
– Visit Siri Paye Meadows(till where its accessible)
– Whole day exploration at Shogran
– Evening back to Kewai
– Dinner & Night Stay at Balakot
Day 07: (Thursday)
– Morning Breakfast
– Move to Khanpur Dam
– Water Sports Activities
– Parasailing | Jet Ski | Boating
– Back to Islamabad
– Evening Arrival ISB
– Drop ISB Package Guest
– KHI Package Guest Night Stay at ISB
Day 08: (Friday)
– Get into Train / Bus / Airline (by your own)
DAY 09: (Saturday)
Porters (for carrying personal equipment of participant).
Extra expenses due to landslides/road blocks.
Lunch, Tea, Mineral water and Cold drinks expense.
Entry Fee of Forts.
Rafting and Boating Charges.
Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
Any thing not mentioned above.
WHAT YOU HAVE TO BRING
– Hiking shoes or joggers
– A pair of Sandals or Flip Flops
– Warm Clothes
– Personal Accessories
– Personal medication if you are suffering from any disease
– And any other extra thing that you want to bring like snacks, hand sanitizer etc.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR EACH AND EVERY MEMBERS:
1- Separate Room for twin sharing will be charged extra as mentioned above.
2- DUE TO UNAVOIDABLE CONDITIONS (Unexpected Landslides / Rain / Closure of Route & Roads) THE ITINERARY CAN BE CHANGE AT ANY TIME IN THE TOUR.
3- In case of any Change in tour plan due to unavoidable Conditions as mention above, result in the change of cost and the extra amount will be paid by the guest on sharing basis.
4- Team TRAVOCOM not responsible for Train Bogies or Coaches condition, also not responsible for late timing arrival or departure as its beyond of our control…
5- Don’t pollute the environment or you will be charged for it.
6- Please ensure following the team leader’s orders.
7- Be thoughtful of not failing any ethical integrity.
8- Make sure you travel like a family and make all its members safe and connected to each other while respecting the locals.
** 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 **
On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
𝘖𝘶𝘳 𝘛𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘴 & 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘥. 𝘞𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘶𝘴.
•Minimum number to carry out a trip is 10, in case a trip is called off by TRAVOCOM due to low registration the members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next upcoming trip.
•We will avoid using meal provided in train or at the platforms as it is un-healthy,
•Every member must keep his/her original CNIC.
•Member should have to report 30 mints before departure time.
•Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible for his/her own baggage, and has to carry its own luggage.
•Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members; Otherwise TRAVOCOM can cancel his/her membership at any time.
•TRAVOCOM is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents, (first aid will be given).
•TRAVOCOM is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
•No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking before ONE WEEK of departure date.
•No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function etc.,
•TRAVOCOM can cancel booking at any time.
•TRAVOCOM can change terms and conditions at any time.
•Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
•Separate rooms for couples, but will be charged accordingly.
•No drugs or alcohol will be entertained, members should avoid from all sort of illegal and unethical stuff.
•Sight tickets for forts are not included in the package.
Undertaking by Guest:
– I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from the management or operational staff or any Team Member of TRAVOCOM.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
You can deposit from any Bank-in Pakistan or Transfer through ATM, Internet or mobile Banking /Cash collection is also possible as per you convenient only in Karachi & Islamabad.
Share with us your details for booking:
No. of Persons
CNIC numbers of participants
Contact numbers of participants.
Conform your Payment by sending us the Payment Receipt via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp or Text on the mentioned cell numbers.