Quetta and Ziarat – 3 Days
For the residents of Karachi, this trip has been planned so that they may see stunning landscapes and a rare fusion of cultures in only a single weekend rather than having to travel for days to the country’s northern regions.🤩
Only 10–12 hours from Karachi, Ziarat and Quetta provide the impression of a whole vacation where one can see stunning mountains, a different culture, tranquillity, and serenity.❄️
𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗟 𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗥𝗬:
Day 01: Thursday
- 09:00 PM Meet at the departure point
- 10:00 PM: Departure from Karachi.
- Shortstops for washrooms.
Day 02: Friday.
- 08:00 AM: Breakfast.
- 11:00 AM: Visit of Jabl-E-Noor.
- 12:00 PM: Check-In at Hotel (Rest time)
- 01:00 PM: Lunch in Hotel.
- 02:00 PM: Departure for Hanna Lake and Urak Valley
- 03:00 PM: Visit Hanna Lake
- 04:00 PM: Drive through the Beautiful Urak Valley
- 07:00 PM: Back to Hotel in the Evening
- 09:00 PM: Dinner.
- Night stay in Quetta.
Day 03: Saturday.
- 07:00 AM: Departure for Ziarat.
- 07:30 AM: Breakfast.
- Stopovers for photography.
- 11:00 AM: Arrival at Ziarat
- Drive to Prospect point and Juniper Forest – which overlooks the whole of Ziarat.
- 02:00 PM: Visit the iconic Quaid E Azam residency.
- 04:00 AM Refreshment/Light snacking in Ziarat
- 07:00 PM: Arrival back in Quetta
- 09:00 PM: Dinner
- Night stay in Quetta.(Breakfast, Refreshment/Light snack & Dinner on day 2)
Day 04: Sunday.
- 07:00 AM: Breakfast in Hotel.
- 08:00 AM: Departure for Karachi
- Lunch stop in between on RCD Highway.
- 9-10 PM: Arrival in Karachi(Breakfast & Lunch on day 3)
The basic deviation in the itinerary is normal.
✅Trip Includes -:
✓ AC Transport (Toyota coaster, Hiace) Disinfected and Sanitized to ensure a safe journey
✓ Accommodation. (We make sure to use good standard family-suitable hotels with courteous staff, rooms are provided on a sharing basis.)
✓ All meals mentioned. Authentic and famous local meals of Quetta. (All you can eat, there’s no limitation to the serving size of the meals, we don’t count.)
✓ Services of a tour manager. (Well-educated, informed, and experienced tour guides – our managers are trained to have an objective & professional approach)
✓ Basic First Aid Kit. (Proper first aid kit is kept & nearest hospitals are pre-known in case of an unforeseen emergency)
✓ Photography. (Memories that can be stored forever)
✓ All entry fees and toll taxes. (Already included in this package so no hidden charges are applied)
▶️For Booking & more details:
▶️Terms and Conditions:
- The minimum number to carry out a trip is 12, in case a trip is called off by TRAVOCOM PVT. LTD. due to low registration the members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next trip.
- 2 Person Sharing for Married Couples would be charged 4000/- extra for the couple.
- Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
- Members should report 30 minutes before departure time.
- Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, TRAVOCOM PVT. LTD. can cancel his/her trip at any time.
- TRAVOCOM PVT. LTD. is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
- TRAVOCOM PVT. LTD. is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
- No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
- No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accidents, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle malfunctions e.t.c.
- TRAVOCOM PVT. LTD. can cancel the booking at any time.
- TRAVOCOM PVT. LTD. can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
– 50% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days before the Event
– 30% Refund if Cancellation is 5 Days before the Event
– 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 5 Days before Event
– A minimum number of 12 people is required to execute a trip
▶️Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not travelling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly.
Only PKR 20,000/= per head from Karachi to Karachi.
📩Group & Student Discount available