07 NIGHTS 08 DAYS
NARAN SHOGRAN TOUR PACKAGE
PRICE PER PERSON: PKR (Excluding 2 Nights of Islamabad)
PRICE PER PERSON: PKR (Including 2 Nights of Islamabad)
TOP TOUR DESTINATIONS
TRAVOCOM is bringing the one of the most demanding and one of the all-time
favorite tourist place for families. Enjoy the Amazing Beauty of 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲 and explore, enjoy boating at Jheel 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐟 𝐮𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤, Rafting at
at River Kunhar, Day Trip to siri paye meadow and witness the amazing beauty till
Babusar top and explore lulusar lake, Besel, Jhalkad, Baakundi and make this trip
lifetime memorable with TRAVOCOM.
TOUR DEPARTURE SUMMARY:
– Every Friday Departure From Karachi (Via BUS/TRAIN)
– Every Saturday Departure From Karachi (Via AEROPLANE)
– Every Sunday Departure From Islamabad
PACKAGE PRICE (PER PERSON):
– PKR 22,000/- (Excluding 2 Nights of Islamabad)
– PKR 25,000/- (Including 2 Nights of Islamabad)
MODE OF TRAVEL FROM KARACHI:
– PKR 6,000-8,000 Economy Standard Train
– PKR 15,000-20,000 by Road Faisal Mover | Kainat | Daewoo
– PKR 15,000-20,000 Business Class Train
– By Air can also arranged on your dates
COUPLE ROOM SHARING CHARGES:
– PKR 6,000/- ISB Package
– PKR 10,000/- for Karachi or with Islamabad Nights
– Up to 2 years stay free (no seat).
– 2-7 Years Kids will be charge 50% of event fee (Basic ISB Package).
Two Meals a Day (Breakfast & Dinner)
Hotel Accommodation (3/4 Person Sharing)
A-Grade Transport (Grand Cabins / Saloon Coasters 4C)
Service of a Guide
Jeep Charges for Saif ul Malook / Shogran
Fuel, Toll Taxes, Parkings
Basic First Aid Kit
Porters (for carrying personal equipment of participant).
Extra expenses due to landslides/road blocks.
Lunch, Tea, Mineral water and Cold drinks expense.
Entry Fee of Forts.
Rafting and Boating Charges.
Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
Anything not mentioned above.
Day 01 : Friday
– Departure form Karachi
Day 02 : Saturday
– Arrival at Rawalpindi station/ Bus terminal
– Travel to hotel by your own (Uber | Careem)
**𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 (𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝)
– Night Stay ISB/RWP for Karachi Package Guest
– Dinner at hotel in Islamabad for Karachi members 10:00 PM
Day 03 : Sunday
– Joining of Islamabad members
– 7:00 am Departure from Islamabad
– Breakfast at Balakot
– Visit Kewai Abshaar
– Arrival Shogran
– free time to explore surrounding
– Dinner and night stay at Shogran Valley (BF+Dinner)
Day 04 : Monday
– Breakfast 7:00 am
– Visit Siri Paye Meadows
– till afternoon move to Naran
– visit Trout Farm Kaghan
– Free time to visit Naran Bazar
– Dinner and night stay at Naran Valley (BF+Dinner)
Day 05 : Tuesday
– Breakfast call 7:30 am
– Move to Babusar Top
– En-route Explore:
– Bata Kundi & Jhalkad
– Besel & Lulusar Lake
– Babusar Pass
– whole day exploration
– Evening back, Dinner & Night at Naran (BF+Dinner)
Day 06 : Wednesday
– Breakfast call 7:30 am
– Get into Jeeps and move for Saif ul Malook
– 1 -2 Hour break at saif ul malook
– Rafting at Kunhar River
– till afternoon back to Islamabad
– Enroute visit Khanpur dam
– Parasailing, Jetski, Speed Boating Boating
– Arrival Islamabad and drop ISB Package Guest
– Dinner and night stay in Islamabad for Karachi Package (BF+Dinner)
Day 07 : Thursday
– Check out and get ready to departure Karachi
(by your own Careem | Ubar service)
Drop 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 (𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝)
– Guest who are traveling by Air
– Departure & Arrival Karachi
– Remaining Guest by Train or By Bus Service
Day 08 : Friday
𝙄𝙈𝙋𝙊𝙍𝙏𝘼𝙉𝙏 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙔 𝙈𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍𝙎:
1- Separate Room for twin sharing will be charged extra as mentioned above.
2- DUE TO UNAVOIDABLE CONDITIONS (Unexpected Landslides / Rain / Closure of Route & Roads) THE
ITINERARY CAN BE CHANGE AT ANY TIME IN THE TOUR.
3- In case of any Change in tour plan due to unavoidable Conditions as mention above, result in the
change of cost and the extra amount will be paid by the guest on sharing basis.
4- Team TRAVOCOM not responsible for Train Bogies or Coaches condition, also not responsible for late
timing arrival or departure as its beyond of our control…
5- Don’t pollute the environment or you will be charged for it.
6- Please ensure following the team leader’s orders.
7- Be thoughtful of not failing any ethical integrity.
8- Make sure you travel like a family and make all its members safe and connected to each other while
respecting the locals.
**** 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 ****
On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond
the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary
would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the
best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group
𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗠𝗦 & 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦:
𝘖𝘶𝘳 𝘛𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘴 & 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘥. 𝘞𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘶𝘴.
•Minimum number to carry out a trip is 10, in case a trip is called off by TRAVOCOM due to low
registration the members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the
next upcoming trip.
•We will avoid using meal provided in train or at the platforms as it is un-healthy,
•Every member must keep his/her original CNIC.
•Member should have to report 30 mints before departure time.
•Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible for his/her own baggage, and has to
carry its own luggage.
•Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members; Otherwise TRAVOCOM can cancel
his/her membership at any time.
•TRAVOCOM is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents, (first aid will be given).
•TRAVOCOM is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
•No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking before ONE WEEK of departure date.
•No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human
control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other
vehicle mal-function etc.,
•TRAVOCOM can cancel booking at any time.
•TRAVOCOM can change terms and conditions at any time.
•Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
•Separate rooms for couples, but will be charged accordingly.
•No drugs or alcohol will be entertained, members should avoid from all sort of illegal and unethical
•Sight tickets for forts are not included in the package.
𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝘆 𝗚𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁:
– I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further
undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from the
management or operational staff or any Team Member of TRAVOCOM.
𝗠𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗣𝗔𝗬𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧:
You can deposit from any Bank-in Pakistan or Transfer through ATM, Internet or mobile Banking /Cash
collection is also possible as per you convenient only in Karachi & Islamabad.
Share with us your details for booking:
No. of Persons
CNIC numbers of participants
Contact numbers of participants.
Conform your Payment by sending us the Payment Receipt via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
WhatsApp or Text on the mentioned cell numbers.