Hunza 10 days winter standard
TRAVOCOM Pvt. Ltd. ® presents a chance to witness two of the most beautiful valleys in our 10 days tour this Winter with your families and friends.
Naltar is a valley in the Gilgit–Baltistan region of Pakistan, also known as the valley of Lakes as it has three famous lakes i.e., are 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞, 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐋𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞. Naltar offers great skiing spots addition to Skiing members can also enjoy Snowboarding and Ice Hockey.
Also, Hunza Valley is the most famous tourist spot in Pakistan with its famous hospitality and huge Karakoram Range Mountains and many others are added to the trip to make it worthwhile for the participants.
Details of the trip are as below:
Every Friday from Karachi & Sunday from Islamabad Nov 2022-Feb 2023
Friday Night *Via Bus/ Train
Saturday Afternoon/Evening *Via By Air
Sunday Morning *Via Bus/ Train
Saturday Morning *Via By Air.
- Sumar Nala
- Lakes of Naltar
- Hunza Valley (Aliabad, Karimabad, etc)
- Passu Cones
- Attabad Lake
- Altit/Baltit Fort
- Khunjerab Pass (If not closed due to CoronaVirus/ Weather Conditions/ Land Sliding)
- Khanpur Lake
𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗟 𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗥𝗬:
Day 01 (Friday) Departure from Karachi.
- Departure from Karachi via Bus OR Train.
- Meals on bus/ train are not included in our package
𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: The Airline option is also available for the next day.
Day 02 (Saturday) Arrival in Islamabad/Rawalpindi.
- Arrival in Islamabad/Rawalpindi.
- Travel to Hotel via own conveyance (Uber/ Careem)
- 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 (𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝)
- Dinner & Overnight stay in Islamabad/Rawalpindi.
- Dinner time will be 09:30 – 10:00 PM. After/Before this time will not be served.
Day 03 (Sunday) Islamabad/ Rawalpindi – Chilas [Long Travel]
- Departure for Chilas at 3:30 AM.
- Travel to Chilas via Besham.
- Breakfast at Besham.
- Shortstop at Sumer Nala.
- Late evening arrival in Chilas.
- Dinner & Overnight stay in Chilas.
Day 04: Monday (Monday) Chilas – Hunza
- Call for Breakfast.
- Departure for Hunza.
- Sightseeing Rakaposhi viewpoint, Nanga Parbat View Point, 3 Great Mountain Range View Point.
- Visit Baltit/Altit Fort & Karimabad Bazar
- Arrival at Hotel and Check-in
- Dinner & Overnight stay in Hunza.
Day 5: Tuesday (Tuesday) Khunjerab Pass Exploration
- – Early morning call for Breakfast.
- Departure for Khunjerab (If Accessible).
- Sight-Seeing: Attabad Lake, Passu Cones, Hussaini Bridge, Sost, Khunjerab National Park, Khunjerab Pass
- Travel Back to Hunza.
- Dinner & Overnight stay in Hunza.
Day 6: Wednesday (Wednisday) Naltar Valley Exploration
- Early Morning Call for Breakfast.
- Departure for Naltar Valley.
- Arrival at Nomal, departure for Naltar Bala (Via 4×4 jeep for 2 Hours)
- Explore Naltar Valley & its Lakes (Blue Lake, Satrangi Lake & Pari Lake).
- Travel to Gilgit.
- Dinner & Overnight stay in Gilgit.
Day 7: (Thursday) Gilgit – Besham.
- Call for Breakfast.
- Departure for Besham.
- Shortstop at Dasu
- Arrival at Besham by Evening.
- Dinner and Overnight stay in Besham.
Day 8: (Friday) Besham Islamabad/Rawalpindi
- Call for Breakfast.
- Visit Khanpur Lake for water sports activities (The Cost of activities are not included in the package)
- Departure for Islamabad/Rawalpindi.
- Arrival in Islamabad/Rawalpindi & have the last dinner
- Tour will end for Islamabad Members.
- Travel to Hotel & Check-in (Only for Karachi members).
- Overnight stay in Islamabad/Rawalpindi.
—-END OF THE SERVICES—-
Day 9: (Saturday) Islamabad/Rawalpindi – Karachi.
- – Checkout from Hotel (Max till 12:00 PM)
- Travel to Bus OR Railway Station via own conveyance (Uber/ Careem)**𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 (𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝)
- Departure for Karachi. 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: The Airline option is also available.
Day 10: (Sunday) Arrival in Karachi
>>> 𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗢𝗨𝗥 <<<
Rs.30,000/-pp (With 2 night stays in ISB for Karachi Members Excluding tickets)
Rs.27,000/-pp (Without 2 night Stays in Islamabad)
👩👧👦𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒:
– 0% Charges on Below 4 year kid.
– 50% Charges under 4-7 years kid.
– 100% Charges above 7 years.
**𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮.
Total EXTRA charges for couple/ twin sharing are:
Rs.12000/- (Including 2 night stays in ISB)
Rs.8000/- (Excluding 2 night Stays in ISB)
Note: Booking on basis of at least 50% advance of the total amount.
𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐒/ 𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐓:
–𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐬 (𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢)
Rs.16,500-17,000/- (Return Ticket) (AC Business Sir Sayyed Express/ Green Lines)
Rs.6,000-7,000/- (Return Ticket) (Economy Class of Any Good Train).
–𝐁𝐮𝐬 𝐓𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐬 (𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢)
Rs.15,000-16,000/- (Faisal Movers/ Kainat/ Daewoo Bus Business Class)
Rs.13,000-14,000/- (Faisal Movers/ Kainat/ Daewoo Bus Executive Class)
–𝐀𝐢𝐫 𝐓𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐬 (𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢)
The cost of an air ticket will be depending upon the current airline fare.
**Above mentioned Ticket prices could vary upon booking due to an uncertain hike in Fuel prices.
𝐍𝐎. 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒:
Karachi to Karachi (Including KHI – ISB Travel)
10 Days and 09 Nights.
Islamabad to Islamabad (With 2 ISB Stays for Karachi Members)
08 Days and 07 Nights
Islamabad to Islamabad (Without ISB Stays, for Islamabad Members)
06 Days and 05 Nights
- Services of Tour Manager/ Guide (to look after meals, accommodations, give knowledge about the cultural and historic landmarks).
- Luxury AC transport throughout the trip.
- Half-board meals (Breakfast & Dinner).
- Accommodation on a Quad/4 sharing basis. (2 Bed + 2 Mattress if 4/3 bedroom not available).
- Basic Phone Photography.
- Basic First Aid.
- All fees and Toll Taxes.
- 4×4 Jeep from Nomal to Naltar.
𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐔 𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏:
Breakfast: Tea – Paratha – Anda – Water (Channa – If Available)
Dinner: Chicken Gravy (Karahi/Korma) OR Rice (Biryani/Pulao) with supplementary dish Daal/ Vegetable – Raita – Water
𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐃:
- Laundry, beverages, hi-tea and personal snacks.
- Trekking equipment.
- An extra expense due to landslides or any reason beyond human control.
- Water Sports Activities (Optional)
- Fort/Park/Entrance tickets.
- Careem/ Uber Charges.
Call/ Text/ Whatsapp at:
A-251, PIA-ECHS, Gulistan-e-Johar Block 9, PIA Housing Society, Near Bismillah Tower, Karachi.
– Every person should carry Mask, gloves & hand sanitizer.
– Don’t pollute the environment or you will be charged for it.
– Please ensure to follow the team leader’s orders.
– Be thoughtful of not failing any ethical integrity.
– Make sure you travel like a family and make all its members safe and connected to each other while respecting the locals.
– Whats-app us the details mentioned:
Name, Trip name, Total number of people, Joining from (city and date), Bank transfer receipt, Date of the transfer.
- 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐒 & 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
- Minimum number to carry out a trip is 10-12, in case a trip is called off by TRAVOCOM PVT. LTD. due to low registration the members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next trip.
- 2 Person Sharing for ONLY Married Couples or 2 Males or 2 Females and would be charged extra
- Every member must keep his/her original CNIC.
- Members should report an hour before departure time.
- Members must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, TRAVOCOM PVT. LTD. can cancel his/her trip at any time.
- TRAVOCOM PVT. LTD. is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
- TRAVOCOM PVT. LTD. is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
- No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
- No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function etc.
- TRAVOCOM PVT. LTD. can cancel the booking at any time.
- TRAVOCOM PVT. LTD. can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- Rooms are provided on Quad/4 persons sharing basis.
- Sight tickets for forts are not included in the package.
– 50% Refund if Cancellation 7 days before the trip.
– 30% Refund if Cancellation 5 days before the trip.
– 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 5 days before the trip.
The organizers hereby request the members to stay punctual so that the schedule is maintained.