– Invitation letter – 1 copy should be faxed directly to the Embassy
– Duly signed separate application form, Supplementary Information form (also referred to as the Family Composition form) and fee for each applicant 22 years old and above.
– Original passport with a validity of at least six months, including at least one blank page.
– Copies of all previous passports.
– Original Current Passport
– Copy of CNIC
– 2 passport-size photos (Colour or black and white) for each person travelling. Photos must be no more than six months old, and must include the date of birth (day/month/year) and applicant’s name printed clearly on the back of each photo.
– Letter of employment stating date hired, position, salary and confirming the dates and duration of your approved leave. If you are a house wife/student dependent on husband/parents, submit evidence of husband / father’s employment.
– Persons under the age of sixteen (16) not travelling with a parent, or if travelling alone, must provide the notarized consent of both parents allowing travel to Canada. If the minor is subject to a custody order, evidence of custody and the other parent’s consent must also be provided. If only one parent is travelling with a minor child, a letter of consent from the other parent allowing the child to travel is required.
– Copy of “B” form Nadra-Computerized (in case of accompanying children)
– Bank Statement of the last 6 months
– Travel Plan reservation “Print Out”
– Hotel Reservation
– Any other documentation/information showing your ties to Pakistan.
Required Information for VISA Processing
– Marital Status
– Funds available for your stay in Canada
– Current Mailing Address
– Residential Address (if different from your mailing address) & Telephone No.
– Email Address & Fax No.
– Name, Address & relationship of any person(s) or institution you will visit.
– Have you or any member of your family ever:
i– Applied for a Canadian Immigration visa(s)
ii– Been refused admission to, or ordered to leave Canada
iii– Been refused a visa to travel to Canada
– Have you lived in any other country other than your country of citizenship for more than 6 months? (If YES, give details)
– Supplementary Information form should be filled