– Letter of Invitation from Azerbaijan. (Sent through Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan) or otherwise visa request from some concerned body of Pakistan.
– One duly filled in application form.
– Please, answer all questions typing or clearly printing with ink-pen on both left and right sides of the application.
– Original passport or travel document (photocopies will not be accepted).
– Two passport size photos on white back ground.
– Bank statement.
– Hotel voucher.
– Return ticket.
– Medical certificate.
Personal Appearance : Required for each Applicants
Any Special Instructions : Following are important instructions;
– Fee should be transferred on the following account number.
– STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
– ACCT. NO. 01010911001
– No CASH accepted
– Self-appearance is a must.
– For electronic Visa please get registered as per instruction, fill up the application form and sent for further proceeding.
– Citizen of Islamic Republic of Pakistan bearing diplomatic and official passports can visit Azerbaijan without visa for the period of 30 days only.
– All applicants must visit the Embassy in person.
– All foreigners visiting Azerbaijan must get registered in appropriated district Police departments. The visitors must approach the State Migration Service prior to the expiry of visa if intend to extend their stay in the country.