PAKISTAN TOUR 23 DECEMBER 2022
An amazing travel plan that will take you to the most beautiful places of Pakistan without any trouble and driving hassles, starting from Skardu via direct flight from Karachi exploring breathtaking views. Spending your life’s memorable days witnessing the beauty of Skardu, Shigar, Kharmang then travel towards Naran Valley exploring 3 mountain junction point and Nanga Parbat, Babusar Top, Lulusar Lake, Batakundi and Saif ul Malook and then coming back to home from Islamabad. An ideal plan for those who are looking for less fatigue and more comfort.
𝐒𝐖𝐀𝐓|𝐊𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐌|𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐉𝐀𝐁𝐁𝐀|𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍| 𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐃 🤩🇵🇰
𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗼𝗰𝗼𝗺 (Pvt.) Ltd
𝟏𝟎 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐫
Every Friday Departure from Karachi
Every Sunday Departure from Islamabad
November 2022 till Feb 2023 end
Upcoming special trip:
23rd Dec 2022 to 01st Jan 2023
6 Days & 5 Nights: from Islamabad
10 Days from Karachi
𝗣𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗔𝗚𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗘 (𝗣𝗘𝗥 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡):
Rs. 27,000/- from Islamabad
Rs. 30,000/- from ISB with 2 Extra nights of ISB
𝘔𝘰𝘥𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘭 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘒𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪:
𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 & 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘢𝘨𝘦
Mode of Travel from KHI-ISB-KHI on Train / Bus / Air will be charges as per concerned authorities polices.
Rs. 5000-6500 Economy Standard Train
Rs. 12500-16500 by Road Faisal Mover | Kainat | Daewoo
Rs. 15000-16500 Business Class Train
By Air can also arranged on your dates
**𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦 𝘌𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘛𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘙𝘰𝘰𝘮𝘴:
Rs. 9,000/- ISB Package
Rs. 12,000/- for Karachi or with Islamabad Nights
Up to 2 years stay free (no seat).
+2-07 Years Kids will be charge 50% of event fee (Basic ISB Package). Will be allotted folding seat during trip and will accommodate with parents in Hotel.
Confirmations will only be considered after submitting initial advance payment.
For Karachi Package Rs. 15,000/- pp
For Islamabad Package Rs. 5000/- pp
Remaining payment must deposit 07 days before departure date.
-7 Days Before Event Date:
Rs. 5000 per person deduction for Islamabad members.
Rs. 5000 + Train ticket cancellation charges per person deduction for Karachi members.
-Less then 7 Days and 2 Days before Event Date:
-50% deduction of Event Fee.
-Less then 2 days (within 48 hours of Event start time) No refund of event fee.
𝗠𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗣𝗔𝗬𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧:
Cash Deposit | Online Bank Transfer | Easy Paisa
𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗟 𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗥𝗬:
Day 01: Friday
- Departure form Karachi
- (No Food)
- By Air option is available for next day departure
Day 02: Saturday
- By Air Guest departure from Karachi
- Arrival at Rawalpindi station/ Bus terminal / Airport
- Travel to hotel by your own (Uber | Indriver etc)
- Night Stay ISB/RWP for Karachi Package Guest
- Dinner at hotel in Islamabad for Karachi members 10:00 PM
Day 03: Sunday
- Early Morning Breakfast
- Leave for Kalam Valley
- via ISB-Swat Express way
- Sightseeing/Short Stay:
- River Swat
- Arrival Kalam
- Free time at Kalam
- Dinner & Night Stay in Hotel at Kalam
Day 04: Monday
- Breakfast call
- Move to Mohdand Lake via 4×4 Jeeps
- Enroute Visit & Short Stay (till where its accessible)
- Osho Forest
- Kalam Abshaar
- Mahodand Lake
- Back to Kalam
- Get into Vehicle
- Move to Fiza Ghat
- Arrival Hotel
- Dinner & Night Stay at Fiza Ghat Mingora
Day 5: Tuesday
- Visit Malam Jabba Ski Resort (Entry fee of Resort not included in package)
- Enjoy Chair Lift & Zipline
- Whole day Exploration
- Evening back to Fiza Ghat
- Dinner & Night Stay at Fiza Ghat, Mingora
Day 6: Wednesday
- Visit Swat Museum
- Move to Balakot
- Via Swat Motorway
- Evening Arrival Hotel
- Dinner & Night at Balakot
Day 7: Thursday
- Move to Kewai Abshaar
- Get into 4X4 Jeeps
- Visit Shogran
- Visit Siri Paye Meadows (Till where its accessible)
- Whole day exploration at Shogran
- Evening back to Kewai
- Dinner & Night Stay at Balakot
Day 8: Friday
- Morning Breakfast
- Move to Khanpur Dam
- Water Sports Activities
- Parasailing | Jet Ski | Boating
- Back to Islamabad
- Evening Arrival ISB
- Drop ISB Package Guest
- KHI Package Guest Night Stay at ISB
>> End of Services <<
Day 9: Saturday
- Guest who are traveling by Air
- Departure & Arrival Karachi
- Remaining Guest Departure for KHI By Train or By Bus Service
Day 10: Sunday
>>> 𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗢𝗨𝗥 <<<
2 Meal BF and Dinner
Transport ISB – ISB
Fuel & Tool Taxes
Services of a Guide
Bonfire & BBQ one night
Jeep Charges for Upper Kalam | Shogran
𝗣𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗔𝗚𝗘 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗨𝗗𝗘𝗗:
Porters (for carrying personal equipment of participant)
Extra expenses due to landslides\road blocks
Lunch, Tea, Mineral water and Cold drinks expense
Entry Fee of Museum | Ski Resort | Forts
Parasailing and Boating Charges
Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
Any item not mentioned above
𝙄𝙈𝙋𝙊𝙍𝙏𝘼𝙉𝙏 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙔 𝙈𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍𝙎:
1- Separate Room for twin sharing will be charged extra as mentioned above.
2- DUE TO UNAVOIDABLE CONDITIONS (Unexpected Landslides / Rain / Closure of Route & Roads) THE ITINERARY CAN BE CHANGE AT ANY TIME IN THE TOUR.
3- In case of any Change in tour plan (due to unavoidable Conditions as mention above, result in the change of cost and the extra amount will be paid by the guest on sharing basis.
4- Team TRAVOCOM not responsible for Train Bogies or Coaches condition, also not responsible for late timing arrival or departure as its beyond of our control.
5- Don’t pollute the environment or you will be charged for it.
6- Please ensure following the team leader’s orders.
7- Be thoughtful of not failing any ethical integrity.
8- Make sure you travel like a family and make all its members safe and connected to each other while respecting the locals.
* 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 *
On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group
𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗠𝗦 & 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦:
𝘖𝘶𝘳 𝘛𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘴 & 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘥. 𝘞𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘶𝘴.
• Minimum number to carry out a trip is 10, in case a trip is called off by TRAVOCOM due to low registration the members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next upcoming trip.
• We will avoid using meal provided in train or at the platforms as it is un-healthy,
• Every member must keep his/her original CNIC.
• Member should have to report 30 mints before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible for his/her own baggage, and has to carry its own luggage.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members; Otherwise TRAVOCOM can cancel his/her membership at any time.
• TRAVOCOM is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents, (first aid will be given).
• TRAVOCOM is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking before ONE WEEK of departure date.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function etc.,
• TRAVOCOM can cancel booking at any time.
• TRAVOCOM can change terms and conditions at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
• Separate rooms for couples, but will be charged accordingly.
• No drugs or alcohol will be entertained, members should avoid from all sort of illegal and unethical stuff.
• Sight tickets for forts are not included in the package.
𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝘆 𝗚𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁:
– I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from the TRAVOCOM.
𝗠𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗣𝗔𝗬𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧:
You can deposit from any Bank-in Pakistan or Transfer through ATM, Internet or mobile Banking /Cash collection is also possible as per you convenient only in Karachi.
Share with us your details for booking:
No. of Persons
CNIC numbers of participants
Contact numbers of participants.
ConfIrm your Payment by sending us the Payment Receipt message or call us now for account details.
📞+92 300 0334894
📞 +92 311 1111247
- Rs 36,000 Per Person in From Islamabad
- Rs 45,000 Per Person in From Karachi