– Valid original passport. Your passport should be valid for at least six months beyond your expected arrival date.
– Letter of invitation.
– All your old passports as well.
– Previous Visas copy.
– One photograph as per specification.
– National Identity Card (NIC)
– Marital Status, Marriage/Death certificate of Spouse (Translated)
– You must show evidence that you have sufficient funds to support your trip. (If someone else is paying for your trip, then relationship with you and his financial status supporting documents.
– Original Letter from Bank maintaining Company Account
– Bank statement of Company Account
– Original Letter from Bank maintaining Personal Account
– Bank statement of Personal Account
– Any other proof of cash
– Evidence that you have strong ties back to home country, which will indicate that you have a reason to come back.
– Proof of business ownership and financial
– Proof of real estate property
– Proof of integration into the country; documents attesting the applicant’s professional status.
– Copy of National Tax Number (NTN) Certificate
– Copy of Karachi Chamber of Commerce & Industry Certificate
– Copy of FBR Tax Returns
– Any other Proof you can think of
– RELATIVE DOCUMENTS
– NHS Card (Scan copy)