– One visa application form completed (preferably typed) with two signatures on last page.
– Two recent clear passport-sized photographs in color with white background.
– Valid passport with at least two blank visa pages and three months’ validity beyond the intended stay.
– All previous passport/s used for travel or not. For lost passports, police report with English translation.
– Proof of existing travel arrangements i.e. flight reservation / hotel bookings etc.
– Proof of existing travel/health insurance valid for the Schengen states and covering a minimum amount of 30,000 euro. Please refer to the list of insurance companies on our website.
– Original signed letter from the applicant’s company/employer stating name, position, salary, duration of employment, address and contact numbers of the employer, purpose and duration of visit to Switzerland. If the applicant is a “student”, original signed letter from the applicant’s school/college or University.
– Salary slips for the last three months.
– Guarantee to bear cost of all accommodation and expenses during the stay in Switzerland.
– (NADRA FRC i.e. Family Registration Certificate) travelling or not travelling.
– Passport photocopy of pages with information and previous Schengen/UK/US visa copy.
– If you have been refused a visa by an Embassy or High Commission in the last two years: written explanation about reason for trip and refusal.
– Proof of sufficient financial means for the planned stay in Switzerland.
– Proof of property (Urdu copy and translated in English).
– Proof of travel arrangements (hotel bookings and flight reservation).
– Proof of income e.g. (Original bank statement last three months).