– copy (original) of duly completed and signed Visa Application Form 14A per applicant. Form 14A must be in clean condition. (Folded or soiled applications will not be accepted).
– recent passport-sized color photographs of the applicant, one of which must be properly affixed onto Form 14A. The photograph must be:
– 35mm wide by 45mm high, without border and taken within the last 3 months;
– Taken full face without headgear, plain white background and the finishing should be matt or semi-matt.
– A letter from you to the Consulate General, stating the complete reason for your intended visit
– A “Letter of Introduction” (LOI)
– You will also need to have a valid return or onwards journey ticket, along with relevant visas. This will be required at the time of entry at Singapore.
Documents Required for With Out Invitation
– Original passport
– 1 Photo size 35 by 45mm, without border with matt finish.
– CNIC copy
– Visiting Card