Documents from India
– Sponsorship Certificate: (for format please click here) (for any one place to be visited): This certificate should also be countersigned by any of the following Indian government officials (DM/ SP/SDM/ Tehsildar/ BDO/ SHO/ Groups A officer of State and Central Government/ Principal of a Government college and Principal / headmaster of a Government School), who will certify that they personally know your Indian sponsor. Sponsorship certificate is mandatory for all visitor visa cases.
– The Indian government official should also attach a self-attested copy of their photo identity card along with his/her contact number (landline preferable) along with the sponsorship certificate.
– Any two of these documents of the Indian invitee: passport (preferred), copy of electricity bill, telephone bill, ration card, election card, clearly mentioning the address and contact numbers.
Documents from Pakistan
– Copy of NADRA Card along with its English translation
– Copy of any one utility bill, such as electricity bill/ gas bill/ landline telephone bill (as address proof)
– In case you are employed, any one of the following:
* For Government employees:
A letter from the Head of the Department or copy of the clearance received from the competent Government authority.
* For private sector employees:
A letter from the Organisation giving the details of designation, duration of service and address of the applicant
* For self employed:
A copy of the registration of the business establishment by the Government of Pakistan with English translation.