The process for this is to submit form (Form duly filled along with List of Children & Security Questionnaire) along with required documents in person at consulate. At the Consulate General in Karachi you can apply for a visa without appointment. Applicants will be entertained on first come-first served principle. A limited number of tokens (About 10 – 15) will be given out every morning at 7:15am.
– Valid 6 Months passport (This document must have at least two empty pages).
– Previous Passport (If any)(Police report if previous passports lost).
– Attach Passport copies, of used pages, copies of Schengen, US, UK, Canada, Australia visas on A4 paper.
– CNIC copy
– Marital Status, Marriage/Death certificate of Spouse (Translated) – if spouse is accompanied
– 3 passport size photograph
– Covering Letter by employer (Original signed letter of the applicant’s company/employer stating name, position, salary, duration of employment, address and contact numbers of the employer, purpose and duration of visit to the Schengen state(s). If the applicant is a “student”, original signed letter from the applicant’s school/college or University).
– Original Letter from Bank maintaining Personal Account
– Bank statement of Personal Account (Last 6 months)
– Salary slips
– One set of photocopies of the above mentioned documents
– Copy of National Tax Number (NTN) Certificate(for the previous two years)
– Copy of Karachi Chamber of Commerce & Industry Certificate
– Copy of FBR Tax Returns
– If you have been refused a visa by an Embassy or High Commission, written explanation about reason for trip and refusal letter.
– Original Letter from Bank maintaining Company Account
– Bank statement of Company Account (Last 6 months)
– Original and photocopy of Family Registration Certificate issued by NADRA (in English or with a certified translation if in Urdu)( we will assist)
– For underage children (under 18) travelling with a single parent, a written consent of the other parent is required with photocopy of his CNIC card.
– Original AND copy of the formal invitation / obligation letter from the host in Germany (Einladungs- und Verpflichtungserklärung).
If the applicant is able to support him- or herself financially, a formal obligation letter does not need to be submitted.
In this case the applicant has to
– prove that he or she is holding adequate funds to cover the travelling and living costs during their stay and
– has to provide a covering letter from the host in Germany explaining the purpose of the visit.